Customised Services/Assay Development
Customised Services/ Assay Development
New assays are continuously being developed to generate novel lab-based models or to improve on the existing ones with the objective of finding the most reliable assay to evaluate the potency of test molecules. Assay development requires carefully considering multiple factors including relevance, reproducibility, quality, interference, and cost.
The work that the company provides has been vital for several drug discovery programs spearheaded by our clients both locally and abroad. For our project conception, we…
- Showcase our expertise – our team members hail from different scientific backgrounds, providing a strong knowledge base to address the specifics of the different areas of scientific interest
- Collaborate – we have close ties with local universities to access several facilities as well as suppliers for procuring tissue samples and patient-derived cell lines to carry out our work
- Innovate – we continuously perform in-house assays to demonstrate broader experimental capabilities for clients to consider
- Support – throughout the progression of the project, clients are provided constant updates to advice, identify potential changes in workflow and direction for follow up work
- Deliver – we provide a detailed assay protocol, perform necessary pilots and produce high quality data that is in line with the client’s request and within the allocated timeline
Cellomatics Biosciences has successfully completed over 125 projects, focusing on data generation for the most common therapeutic areas in clinical practice. Establishing a partnership with our team safeguards your confidence in planning the next steps in your drug development program.
Request a consultation with Cellomatics Biosciences today
Our experienced team of in vitro laboratory scientists will work with you to understand your custom assay development needs and provide a bespoke project plan with a professional, flexible service and a fast turnaround time.
To request a consultation where we can discuss your exact requirements, please contact Cellomatics Biosciences.